At Abraham Healthcare, we provide quality in-home care services using skilled nurses, physical therapists,occupational therapists and caregivers for efficient service delivery. We provide services ranging from; assistance to individuals after a stay in the hospital, to aging parent who needs help or companionship to remain in their home or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one. We also provide physical therapy, occupational therapy and private duty nursing for individuals who needs continued care. Our services are flexible for your needs – we offer care for few hours up to 24 hours a day, every day of week on a short or long term basis.
To request for service, a referral must be made to our agency:
- On the receipt of the referral, the Registered Nurse (RN), Physical Therapist (PT) will conduct an onsite initial nursing assessment to establish the patient’s baseline status, identify needs and determine the level of care necessary to meet the patient’s needs.
- The Registered Nurse (RN) or Physical Therapist (PT) in addition to the primary care physician plan of care or order, will also develop a treatment plan for the caregiver to follow and will evaluate all caregivers before assigning them out to ensure that they qualified to perform the needed care and also meets the requirements of the state regulation.
- We respond to every request for service within 24 hours of receipt and we follow up monthly with nurse monitoring.
Who do we serve ?
We provide in-home care and assistance to:
- Senior citizens
- Older Adults with physical disabilities, infirmity, or physical or mental limitation.
- Young adults with disabilities, infirmity or physical or mental limitation.
- Children with acute illness, infirmity or physical limitation.
Our Personal care service involves services that an individual would normally perform personally, but for which the individual needs physical assistance because of advanced age, infirmity, or physical or mental limitation.
Our Attendant care services includes hand-on assistance specific to the functional needs of a consumer with a physical disability and includes assistance with activities of daily
Our Respite care services will provide short-term supportive care to an individual when the primary caregiver is unavailable due to a planned temporary absence,
In some cases, your loved ones need constant care and supervision. We encourage you to consider having a live-in caregiver over
Our companion care service consists of non-medical care, supervision, and socialization activities provided on a
Skilled Nursing Care
We provide skilled nursing services, within defined scope of practice, to consumers based on the initial nursing
Private Duty Nursing
Our Private Duty Nursing Care involves the provision of skilled nursing care in the home by a Registered Nurse or a Licensed Practical Nurse.
We provide these services to individuals in their home to develop, maintain and restore maximum movement and functional
Our goal here is to enable our client to participate in the ADLs. Our occupational therapist will